Here we outline the main objectives of the REVALORISE+ project over the next three years.
- Address the need for more professionalised valorisation in social sciences and humanities (SSH).
- Identify and close the skills gap of Knowledge Transfer (KT)/Technology Transfer (TT) professionals in the field of valorisation.
- Grow the capabilities of KT/TT professionals in the areas beyond traditional licensing and patenting
- Increase the engagement and entrepreneurial skills of SSH researchers.
- Increase the social value of SSH research through valorisation.
- Foster relationships between SSH researchers, and universities in general, with the external university environment.