The REVALORISE+ team is currently preparing for a free training programme for Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH) researchers who want to create societal impact from their work.
Part of successfully launching the training programme enquires higher education institutional (HEI) partners to capture primary and secondary research assets with valorisation potential, identify their researchers willing to valorise the research, match them directly with businesses, governmental or non-governmental stakeholders, and recruit them to participate in the training program for researchers.
Participants in the Valorisation Pathway also have the opportunity to develop their own valorisation plans for creating impact from their research.
Through taking part in the program’s international workshops, seminars, and networking, you will learn:
- The definition and different pathways of SSH valorisation
- How to assess the value and impact of research beyond traditional indicators
- Principles of entrepreneurial behaviour.
- How to communicate the value of your research
- Make an impact with your research
OCTOBER 2022 – JANUARY 2023
Why should you be involved in the REVALORISE+ researcher training?
- Be a pioneer in making use of Social Sciences & Humanities research results.
- Expand your network by connecting with like-minded researchers and organisations.
- Learn from real-life valorisation champions from across Europe and beyond.
- Discover tools and methods to take your research beyond academia.
- Make a difference with your research