The aim of the REVALORISE+ project is to empower Social Science and Humanities (SSH) professional to enhance the societal value and impact of their research. The project sought to provide tools to enable researchers to translate their findings into innovative products, services processes and business activities.
To help achieve this aim we have developed the SSH Valorisation Training toolkit. This toolkit supports professionals with the learning process as part of the European SSH Valorisation Training Programme. The toolkit is free to download and consists of the following:
- Champions Club Toolkit – Co-creation Event: This guide provides an opportunity for SSH researchers, academics and external stakeholders to learn together about valorisation and its elements as well as to co-create with their peers online. The Champions Club co-creation event will take into account peer-to-peer learning and building connections.
- Champions Club Toolkit – Networking Event: This practical guide outlines how to run a networking event that provides an opportunity for SSH researchers and academics to learn together about valorisation and its elements as well as to network with their peers online and locally face-to-face. Champions Club networking events take into account peer-to-peer learning and building connections.
- Facilitator Guide: A step-by-step guide for the delivery of the HackTheResearch Valorisation Training Programme for researchers. The HackTheResearch Valorisation Training Programme consists of 10 modules that will help trainers teach SSH researchers how to create societal impact from their work.
- SSH Valorisation Toolkit: This part of the training toolkit provides an overview of tools and canvases used for the valorisation process of research – such tools and canvases are used in the delivery of the HackTheResearch Valorisation Training Programme for researchers.
- Lighthouse Stories: The Lighthouse Stories report contains 18 lighthouse stories of SSH valorisation champions and investigates how the below REVALORISE+ objectives can be realized most effectively
The complete SSH Valorisation toolkit, which can be downloaded here, supports professionals with the learning process and equips them with the right tools for the valorisation of SSH.